Saturday, March 5, 2016

Weavette

(sorry, the sparkles don't show up in the picture too well)
The rainbow yarn is finished! I love how it turned out, and it has a ton of sparkles!  I decided to weave it on a Weavette loom to showcase all the colors. I originally envisioned to making a tote bag or a table runner, but since I only have 116 yards the options are placemat or clutch. I am still not sure which one would be best. I am leaning more towards the clutch.
In other news, I am almost done with my "spring cleaning", and the area around the Leclerc is slowly looking less like a tornado hit. ;-)   Once everything is cleared up I will weave off the rest of the infamous overshot warp. I think my next project will be a scarf in a crackle pattern, but I will write more about that when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment