Saturday, April 9, 2016

Inspiration


I am afraid I was not very industrious yesterday. I had a few things I needed to think through, and thinking and complex weaving patterns don't mix too well. I did manage to get another inch and a half woven though, and now the pattern is really starting to show.

Sorry for the bad lighting!

However, it seems that I am not allowed to be lazy, because while I wasn't doing much yesterday, I was very busy at 5:30 this morning!
I love creating things, and that will never change, but why is it that my best ideas come very late at night, or very early in the morning?! Perhaps it is because the logical part of my brain is exhausted, so the creative part takes over...
It doesn't really matter, because the results are worth it.


In the past few days I had been trying to make a thank you card for an "aunt" of mine (we are not related, but she is very special to me),  but I never got one quite right. The other cards I made will find homes eventually, but this one is just her style, so I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment