Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I Must be Crazy, a.k.a. Adopting a Wolf Part 1

Crazy is as crazy does, and with a mentor to assist, crazy turns into a loom. It's a long story, and it starts with this picture:

My weaving mentor shot me an email about an old loom that is very similar to Schacht's Mighty Wolf. Her email went along the lines of: "What do you think", quickly followed by: "free, old, and in need of some love".  That got me wondering exactly how many looms I can fit into my tiny bedroom.
Apparently, the answer is just... one... more!
And so, another adventure begins.


After a long scenic drive and some heavy lifting, the loom was home, and I had nowhere to put it! So, I spent the rest of last night making room for the loom by moving around yarn and wire-shelving to fit my dresser into my closet. No, that is not the craziest idea I have ever had, and yes, it did fit! (barely)
After all that I was exhausted, and completely forgot to write a blog post. (Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment